Safety is our highest priority. We ask that customers, not of the same household, maintain a 6 foot distance from each other at all times while shopping at Saturday Market. This includes while selecting products and waiting in line. Please read this entire document for all the information on how we all can help keep each other safe while we support our local artists and small businesses.
Saturday Market has been providing a space for artists and small business owners to connect with consumers for over 50 years. We are primarily a retail space. We have made changes that will decrease congregations such as canceling live music and offering take out only from our Food Court. We will not begin as our usual large Saturday Market with 250 booths. We will have 115-120 booths instead.
What we are doing to help keep you safe:
• Our members' booths will be spaced 8 feet apart from each other and we have expanded the size of the sidewalk to make it easier for shoppers to stay at least 6 feet from each other.
• No samples will be offered.
• Members will adhere to Center for Disease Control (CDC) protocols.
• High-touch areas will be frequently sanitized.
• Handwashing stations that are foot activated will be provided.
• Neither members, nor their staff, will come to the Saturday Market if they are ill.
• We have reminder signs posted to stay 6’ apart and to wear face masks.
• No public tables or seating will be provided.
• No music, strolling members or busking will be allowed.
• All food from the Food Court will be offered as take out only.
*Cash and credit cards are accepted. Credit/debit card use is preferred over cash when possible. We will continue to process credit/debit card transactions at our Info Booth.
Please help us keep everyone healthy:
• Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
• Please wear a mask while you shop.
• Shop but do not linger in the Market area after you have finished your shopping.
• Please ask before touching items that you are interested in buying.
• Sanitize your hands before coming to the Saturday Market.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. If you do, please sanitize or wash your hands before touching anything.
• Do not consume food onsite.
• Stay home if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms.
We share our community’s interest in minimizing the risk of transmission, while also understanding the importance of supporting local artists and small businesses. Thank you for your support of these efforts and for maintaining safety!
Head over to this page on Saturday for a real time map showing who is selling at the Market every Saturday. We update the map by 10am on Saturday. We encourage you to use our website to pre-shop: Saturday Market Shopping Guide